The Pegassi Infernus is a two door super car in Grand Theft Auto IV.
- The Infernus is the only car in GTA IV to have wing doors.
- Many players on YouTube post a cheat on to rick roll players.
- The default radio station in the Infernus is The Vibe 98.8.
The Infernus can be only seen during missions and side missions, otherwise the car is undrivable in IV.
- Seen during: No. 1.
- Seen during: Brucie's Races, however, killing the driver will fail the mission and lower Brucie's Respect.
- The Infernus spawns in Multiplayer Traffic along with the Cavalcade FXT, Premier, Sultan, Ruiner and Coquette. It is common in traffic than its Single Player version.
- A unique orange Infernus, is awarded to the player after: Buoys Ahoy for Bernie Crane, it is not seen anywhere in the game, nor respraying, like any Infernus, it appears with or without a spoiler.
- A gold Infernus is requested by Stevie for one of his car thefts. It appears near Outlook Park. It shares the same gold colour as the Ruiner.
- A dark green Infernus is only obtained by respraying the car to many times at a Pay n Spray. The Colour is then perment.